Hello everyone, How are you all? I hope you are well. As always, I am here today with a new Tutorial.
Computer users around the world use Microsoft apps like Word, Power Point, Excel, etc. the most. These apps used for office or academic work are not free at all; the ones we use are piracy software, which is absolutely illegal. If you want to use these apps legally and for free, then there is good news for you. Now you can use these apps through Microsoft's online office.
How to use Microsoft Office online
See all Microsoft apps showing
Now use the app as you needlast word
This new version of Microsoft is really commendable, as a result of which Microsoft Office can be used legally on other operating systems. I hope you will like this online service from Microsoft.
It can be said that you have learned something new in this post, so today and until the next tune, God bless you.



